LOUISIANA CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL, NUCLEAR, and EXPLOSIVES WORKING GROUP (LA-CBRNE) WORKSHOP
3 MAY 2017
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
LA CBRNE Workshop with emphasis on state protocols; available assistance from state and federal agencies; IED awareness; and decontamination. Developed for: Law Enforcement, Fire Departments, Homeland Security/Emergency Preparedness Officials, Healthcare professionals (Hospital and EMS), Fusion Center Liaison Officers (FLOs).
LA-CBRNE Working Group consists of FBI WMDD; GOHSEP Fusion Center Support; LA-SAFE (State Fusion Center); U.S. Postal Inspector Service (USPIS); LANG 62d CST (WMD) and CERFP; LDH; LA OPH State Laboratory; Louisiana State Police HAZMAT; LA State Fire Marshal (LSFM), and LA DEQ.
Training and Information will be provided on:
- FBI Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate’s mission and assistance during an incident.
- Louisiana and National suspicious activity reporting initiatives and their effects.
- GOHSEP and Fusion Center’s intelligence/information sharing programs.
- LA-SAFE’s Fusion Center Liaison Program (FLO).
- Role of USPIS and assets available during an incident.
- Role of LANG 62d CST (WMD) and assets available during an incident.
- Role of LANG LA CERFP capabilities and decontamination.
- LSP HM’s role and established protocols for hazard material incidents.
- LA DHH’s role and plans to employ the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS).
- LA DHH’s role and procedures for epidemiological investigations.
- LA OPH’s Lab protocols and procedures.
- Role of LDEQ in hazard material incidents.
- LSFM role and capabilities in bomb and arson.
- Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) awareness from FBI/LSP Bomb Tech.
- Decontamination guidance for technical and casualty decontamination.
- Cyber Security Awareness - GOHSEP and Fusion Center.
For more information please contact
Buren R. (Ric) Moore, SGM (R)
GOHSEP Intelligence Officer
Louisiana State Analytical & Fusion Exchange (LA-SAFE) Liaison